Man Beaten & Arrested for Filming CT Police, Gets Charged with Interfering

[embedyt] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC1-a1yLeJI[/embedyt]
We Are Change CT recently had the opportunity to meet & interview Nathan Fournier who was in Hartford, CT out with a few friends on Saturday March 1st, when he saw an altercation happening with 4-8 people involved. Nathan saw that the police were using excessive force decided to pull out his cell phone and began recording.

After being warned by one of the officers to leave Nathan responded with ‘It is my right to record this, I am not interfering”. After stepping back approximately 10-15 feet away, the same officer who first told me to stop recording came at meand twisted my arm, causing me to drop my phone. In a moments notice there were 4 officers who threw Nathan to the ground, struck me once with a baton, and pressed his face against the icy snow bank.

If anyone has video footage of Nathan’s Arrest contact him on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nate.fournier?fref=ts

Follow We Are Change CT on Twitter:
Jeff: http://twitter.com/Jeffwrcct
Steve: http://twitter.com/StevenBoutelle

Visit: http://wearechangect.org
Subscribe: http://youtube.com/wearechangect
Like: http://facebook.com/WRCCT
Follow: http://twitter.com/WeAreChangeCT

WeAreChangehartford

We're a group of homegrown journalists, activists and artists dedicated to smashing through the illusion which has been craftily constructed around our society. ~We Are Change Connecticut.

31 thoughts on “Man Beaten & Arrested for Filming CT Police, Gets Charged with Interfering

• April 28, 2016 at 7:24 pm

It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you
    shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this.
    Thanks for sharing.

• April 29, 2016 at 1:14 am

What’s up, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this article.
    It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

• April 29, 2016 at 2:04 pm

Hello Dear, are you in fact visiting this web site on a regular basis, if so after that
    you will without doubt get pleasant know-how.

• April 29, 2016 at 10:40 pm

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic however , I’d figured
    I’d ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a
    blog article or vice-versa? My blog discusses a lot
    of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly
    benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to shoot
    me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you!

Excellent blog by the way!

• April 30, 2016 at 11:20 am

magnificent submit, very informative. I ponder why the other specialists
    of this sector don’t notice this. You must continue your
    writing. I am confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!

• May 3, 2016 at 12:36 pm

In this audit, essentially you need to make use of
    a range of devices such as Open Website Explorer,
    SEO Analysis, and so on

• May 7, 2016 at 12:15 pm

This is a topic that’s near to my heart… Best wishes!

Exactly where are your contact details though?

• May 8, 2016 at 10:15 pm

A medication rehab program will certainly aid you to get eliminate medication substance addiction that will certainly last not only
    for a couple of weeks or a couple of years,
    but for the rest of your life.

• May 9, 2016 at 1:39 am

Peer stress- this depends upon the culture we stay in. Now for some, individuals around them is the primary element why
    they become druggie.

• May 9, 2016 at 7:10 am

In most cases, as a result, drug abuse does not necessarily make medicine substance addiction, yet drug obsession could constitute drug abuse.

• May 9, 2016 at 8:46 pm

Individuals that make use of drugs can be given treatment and also accessibility to reintegration programs, however they don’t need to do anything particularly about their substance
    abuse.

• May 10, 2016 at 2:33 pm

naturally like your web site but you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts.
    Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the truth then again I will definitely
    come back again.

• May 11, 2016 at 5:07 am

Simply want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is just excellent and i could assume
    you’re an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me
    to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.

Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

• May 13, 2016 at 2:36 am

But Don Campbell, a senior expert with the Property Financial
    investment Network, claims the method just affects a tiny section of the region’s real estate market and also
    does not really put on various other types of properties like townhomes as well
    as apartments.

• May 13, 2016 at 1:29 pm

Everything is very open with a really clear clarification of the issues.
    It was really informative. Your website is extremely helpful.
    Many thanks for sharing!

• May 14, 2016 at 6:46 am

Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am
    waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.

• May 16, 2016 at 6:48 pm

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is valuable and all. However imagine if you
    added some great visuals or video clips to give your posts more, “pop”!
    Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this blog could certainly be one of the greatest in its niche.
    Great blog!

• May 17, 2016 at 8:45 am

Do not quit. Even adults have a tough time getting a company off
    the ground, as well as making a profit can be
    challenging when you are trying to settle your initial expenses.

• May 17, 2016 at 10:45 am

Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one! It’s on a completely different subject but it has pretty much
    the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of
    colors!

• May 17, 2016 at 11:19 am

Cheesecake Factory additionally has a tasty pumpkin/pecan cake with these 2
    enhancements.

• May 17, 2016 at 11:58 am

Saginaw Chiropractors concentrate on the intimate connection in between the nerves as well as
    spinal column, as well as be true the following ideas: Architectural and biomechanical derangement of the back could affect the nerve system, as well as for many problems, chiropractic care therapy could bring back the architectural integrity of
    the spinal column, reduce stress on the
    sensitive neurological cells, and consequently improve the health and wellness of the individual.

• May 17, 2016 at 12:12 pm

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend
    your website, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
    I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

• May 17, 2016 at 3:35 pm

I’m unsure why this is called New York Cheesecake, yet it sounds like a light, charming dish.

• May 17, 2016 at 8:48 pm

The big trick” behind the high-rep, high-volume workouts espoused by many health and fitness models as well as body builders is … medications.

• May 18, 2016 at 7:09 am

You’ll probably locate it extremely challenging to get slim utilizing
    a Reduced Carb Weight loss Strategy.