1984 Day: Restore The Fourth NYC

1984 Day was part of a nationwide event organized by Restore The Fourth on August 4th, 2013. In NYC it was focused on protesting the NSA Spying program & the policies of Stop & Frisk. We Are Change CT talked to people about those programs & more.

Check out our archived footage of the march on http://ustream.tv/channel/we-are-change-ct

Follow We Are Change CT on Twitter:
Jeff: http://twitter.com/Jeffwrcct
Steve: http://twitter.com/StevenBoutelle

Check our our website: http://wearechangect.org
Subscribe & Support: http://youtube.com/wearechangect
LIKE us Facebook: http://facebook.com/WRCCT

WeAreChangehartford

We're a group of homegrown journalists, activists and artists dedicated to smashing through the illusion which has been craftily constructed around our society. ~We Are Change Connecticut.

28 thoughts on “1984 Day: Restore The Fourth NYC

• April 29, 2016 at 8:29 am

If some one wishes to be updated with newest technologies afterward he must be pay a quick visit this website and be up to date daily.

• April 30, 2016 at 12:07 am

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
      My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I
      ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no backup.
      Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?

• April 30, 2016 at 3:52 am

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog site?
      The account helped me a acceptable deal.
      I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

• April 30, 2016 at 3:20 am

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish
    be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly
    again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

• May 5, 2016 at 6:22 pm

Hi! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website before but after checking through
    some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely happy I found it and
    I’ll be bookmarking and checking back often!

• May 6, 2016 at 3:31 am

It’s perfect time to make a few plans for
    the long run and it is time to be happy. I have learn this publish and if I
    may I desire to recommend you some interesting issues or tips.

Maybe you can write subsequent articles regarding
    this article. I want to read even more issues about it!

• May 7, 2016 at 3:43 am

This is the right website for anyone who would like to find out about this topic.
    You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you
    (not that I actually will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a
    brand new spin on a subject that has been written about for decades.
    Great stuff, just wonderful!

• May 9, 2016 at 9:28 am

I am now not positive the place you’re getting your info,
    however good topic. I needs to spend a while studying much more or working
    out more. Thank you for wonderful information I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.

• May 10, 2016 at 3:48 am

First off I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question in which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.

I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing.
    I’ve had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there.

I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the
    first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or
    tips? Cheers!

• May 11, 2016 at 12:51 pm

ハローワークには地域対応のサービスがあります。おすすめは当然全国対応のサービスです。地域密着型の看護師転職サービス特徴は、会社の悪いサービスがあります。クリニックも比較すると少なく、少なくいます。そのため看護師転職サイトを利用した方が間違いないでしょう。看護師のこっかしかくがあればば、かいごしせつでも働くことができます。勤務先を探す看護師は非常、条件のよいクリニックを探して転職を繰り返す人もいるます。看護師の転職を移動にはたくさんのメリットがあります。希望はかわります。そこで性格をよく考えて、どこに重視すればよいのか、理由は活動を始めることができるでしょう

• May 12, 2016 at 9:52 am

It’s actually a great and useful piece of info. I am glad that you simply shared
    this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this.
    Thank you for sharing.

• May 12, 2016 at 12:28 pm

An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a colleague who
    was conducting a little homework on this. And he actually bought me breakfast due to the fact that I found it for him…
    lol. So let me reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanks for spending time to discuss this issue here on your internet site.

• May 12, 2016 at 12:45 pm

I’ll immediately snatch your rss as I can’t in finding your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter
    service. Do you’ve any? Kindly allow me recognise in order that I may
    just subscribe. Thanks.

• May 12, 2016 at 10:53 pm

However if you want to obtain a thorough reading regarding your past, future or existing,
    you’re advised to seek advice from a clairvoyant psychic tool.

• May 13, 2016 at 3:22 am

Psychic reading experts usually explain that their skills with reading energy or tarot cards have actually developed from childhood.

• May 13, 2016 at 4:24 am

The limitless day-to-day commute on UK public transportations, buses,
    trains, tube – individuals clinically depressed as
    well as depressing except a few.

• May 13, 2016 at 9:43 am

A great psychic will certainly instead show you all the information she will get from the powers of the situation you remain in With
    all the details presented, you will certainly feel less unsure and confused and also will change from being unclear to being able making a
    sensible choice.

• May 14, 2016 at 4:58 am

I think that everything wrote made a bunch of sense.
    However, think on this, what if you composed a catchier title?
    I ain’t saying your information isn’t solid, but what if you added a headline to maybe get people’s attention? I mean 1984 Day:
    Restore The Fourth NYC – WeAreChange Connecticut is kinda vanilla.

You might glance at Yahoo’s front page and see how they create news titles to grab people interested.
    You might add a video or a picture or two to get readers interested about what you’ve written. In my opinion, it would make your posts a
    little bit more interesting.

• May 16, 2016 at 5:27 am

Native healing works on all facets of the individual – past, present
    as well as future – restoring as well as opening up the organic lines
    for individual success in mind, body and spirit.

• May 17, 2016 at 4:31 am

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time
    a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment.

Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Many thanks!

• May 17, 2016 at 9:05 am

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally
    right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how much
    time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

• May 18, 2016 at 1:06 am

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a
    blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many of us
    have developed some nice practices and we are looking to trade methods with other folks,
    be sure to shoot me an email if interested.